BC/DRP is not just for your IT infrastructure, but all business processes.
Imaginet conducts a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for each client. The BIA results will identify critical areas and components for the continued provision of IT systems & services that are critical to Business Continuity based on both provider & user perceptions. After which, we also identify risks on business operations, set a Recovery Point Objective (PRO) and a Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Imaginet’s High Availability Services combine the implementation of preventive controls for multivendor software, hardware and practices helping Clients improve critical IT systems availability. These measures reduce the effects of system disruptions, increase system availability and reduce contingency life-cycle costs. Imaginet also audits your IT network infrastructure for a detailed inventory of your hardware and software assets.
Imaginet’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning services provides:
- Improving Network Design to meet BC/DRP requirements
- Design the onsite backup and recovery services for IT systems
- Off-site or Remote Copy Management Facilities for key data backup and recovery
- Assist in the allocation of alternate user environments
- The arrangement, installation and set up of replacement equipment
- Performs a Gap Analysis to provide a current state analysis of an organization's risk